Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 101

Love is in the air, I can feel it, I can sense it; I can see it.

Today I experienced the best and healthy discussion with him; a discussion where he was thinking only about me; my happiness, my views were important to him. He didn’t explicitly mention about it but I understood.

I never knew I’ll be so much important to someone, that ONE with whom I will be spending my life with - my soul mate. It gives me immense happiness, happiness that is unmeasurable.

I cannot believe myself planning about future, future living with my in-laws, with my-husband leaving back my house, which will be soon be called as my maiden ‘s house, ooppss did I say it? Oh yes I did; because that’s exactly it will be called as. Changing my name, my identity for someone, the only one my husband, my better-half.

He is so adorable, the more I love him, the less I feel. When I look at him, I forget the world, when he is around me; I feel the world is with me. He doesn’t touch me, but I feel his touch. He doesn’t hug me, but I feel his warmth. He doesn’t hold me, but I feel comforted. I never knew even such feelings exit, a pure feeling of being loved by someone.

I complain to him why he doesn’t love me; but honestly, I know how much he loves me and looks forward for me. I know my value in his life. How much ever I write about him will be less. I feel blessed. God answered my prayers, he is merciful to me and that’s why gifted me with such a precious gift.

I sign-off from day 101. Shall let you know about day 100.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...