Today we didn’t meet. I didn’t even listen to his voice. We only chat for few minutes and that too work. But believe along with all good, I should also be mentally prepared to accept the worst.
I am fine and happy with the fact that he is honest to me and doesn’t hide anything from me.
Like sun which rises,the rays stays and then disappear in the darkness of the night; similarly thoughts rise, some stays and remaining disappears. But the one thought which stays rises up high to form the Desire (Daylight)..!!
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!
My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall. I always com...
-
Never knew that happiness is stored within us and is not depended on someone’s presence in our life. Over past few months I unattached and a...
-
And yet another day, I stood to watch the dawn, the stars up on the sky, and bed beneath the sea. And yet another day, I felt in midst...
2 comments:
Why this doubt gracy ? Are you not sure about something about your would be ?
Why don't you talk and sort it out.
Dear Anon,
Everything is fine between him and me. Infact I am very happy with the fact that he is always honest to me.
Anyway thanks for your concern.
Regards,
Gracy
Post a Comment