Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 99

Now-a-days I feel shy; very shy. People ask me about him in a very different way. I really do not know what do I reply to them or how do I respond to the people who tease me with his name.

Today his friend was teasing him when he called me to his house for some work. Can you believe he was explaining to him jokingly but I was feeling shy? Never experienced this feelings ever before. It’s a different me, I am no more the same. This feeling is making me a different person, making me stronger and stronger day after day.

I realise that I will be responsible for not only myself but the entire family. Now I will no more be the youngest person in the house, but someone who will be solely responsible for the family’s welfare.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...