Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 97

Sunday!!! Sunday!!! Yippee Sunday!!!

Finally it’s Sunday and I could attain my Eucharist, it gives a sense of belonging to me. It feels that after one whole week it is better to return to God and take his blessings and see him, talk to him and receive him.

He also attends the same mass as I do; he sits at the second-last bench just beside the door, always formally dressed for the mass. Well behaved, well groomed, handsome and smart that’s how I describe him when he is at church. He is really very adorable; words fall short when I have to describe him.

Ever since it’s raining, I miss seeing him in formally dressed, but I am sure it wouldn’t be for a longer time. And he would resume back to his formal attire for the Sunday morning Eucharistic celebration.

My uncle arrived last night, uncle whom I have placed on a very high pedestrial, in the place of my dad. And he wanted to meet him and my parents-in-law, and due to some miscommunication between him and me; we had to end up eating lunch at his house. The food was yummy and the raita that he prepared was exorbitantly tasty, just to tease him I said that I don’t like it much, but then he knew that there is something hidden in the closet.

He is so vocal to my parents about his liking toward me; but he never expresses it to me. He never even tells me if he likes me; but his eyes, his ways towards me speaks it all. He is so caring and so loving.

I have experienced his love, his extra-ordinary love towards me when I was possessed. An evil spirit had taken charge of my body, but without even hesitating he stood strong beside me like a rock. He fought the evil spirit out of me by praying to God, crying out to him pleading to get me well.

Without fearing to loose or destroy his life, he was beside me all the time so that I do not face any more danger, so that I am safe and sound. I feel blessed having him in my life, having him as my husband. God is merciful to me and gave me him as my most precious gift.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...