Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 96

“Two minds are better than one”; it a proverb but then we proved it wrong.
I am very excited to share about today; can you believe it was like 5 minds together and no output at all unfortunately, but still had great fun. The bonding became strong than ever.

We had been to his friend D’s house for barbeque party; D’s wife took all the pain of marinating the chicken and keeping it well prepared. D got the charcoal but unfortunately none of us other than he knew how to lit the charcoal.

It was such a hilarious situation that all of us were fanning the fire and was trying to light the charcoal but all in vain. All were hungry and was left with no energy. He was the one who was taking most of the efforts in lighting it. Although he knew how to light but still couldn’t.
We all were in his D’s garden behind; it was pleasant, romantic and an awesome climate.

Finally all 3 of them decided to give rest to girls and prepared chicken on the gas-stove. He and D opened their drinking session. As peg’s were entering in him, his face was changing, glowing and he was looking charming as ever. I could sense him, his feelings unsaid. It was rather unusual about me that I felt more loving and close towards him this night, generally I don’t like people when they drink, but he has a different, he has the power to pull me towards him even without being explicit.

I get pulled towards him like a magnet, like a dart toward the board, like a falling object to the ground. The minute he looks into my eyes, I shiver, I feel shy, but at the same time I open up to him.

He touches me with his eyes; I never experienced it, it is all new to me. My would-be hubby looking at me, this sounds so good. My hubby, my companion and my life, I really love him by now a lot.

I really liked what D explained to me when I just answered my mom’s call giving her explanation for returning late at home, “After 3 months he will be responsible of you, you will be with him and will be answerable to none as he will be beside you”.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...