Wednesday 1 June 2011

Terrific fret – 2

The next day morning when we realised that we were in the mid of this large spread mud around.
Invariably I prompted immediately. I could  sense to be in some danger ahead. My colleagues who were along too agreed with me. With this context we understood the news that we had read in the newspaper a day before; that some external bodies were attempting and had attempted in past also to create some problem for us. Nonetheless we still moved forward for this picnic.

I burst out with tears in my eyes as had promised my mother that shall return before sunset a day before. The cellphone had also conged off as battery was down, we were all helpless and couldn’t even get in touch with our flocks back at home.

We laboured hard to get out of these huge farm but failed too. My colleague Jayesh went down from the bus and he got stucked in the mud. He was drowing down; it was as if we are being cursed by that person; and everyone of us will die soon.

That person whom we met along the way back home. He was panting for breath and He in his groove of indiscreet behaviour gave him vineger to drink. I though tried hard stopping my friend to do such with that innocent old man;  as he looked like a baba (a religious person) but failed too as till then he had already given him to drink. And till the time our eyes could move away from him; he gave away his last breath. While giving up his last breath he murmured something, he was cursing all of us for the cruelity that we showed towards him.

Uff !! was that a curse for our life?? Or was that a forgiveness for our bad deeds ?? We are ignornant to these but yes we are facing something adverse at this point.

By that juncture we eight of us had became close-knit; as we were the only redeemer for eachother at those  hours. Jayesh who put his feet down the bus and was about to drown; we manage to save him and pulled him back. Till then; everything seemed as if nothing and none of us will remain.

And so to save one’s life and everyone’s life too  we started conceptualizing for further action The odds were not at all in our favour as our brain had stopped functioning; but later after a couple of long hours we could find a  way out of these. When our bus was in about the 70 degree angle drowning down I could see some stiff down there; after a long struggle I couldn’t believe my eyes; felt as if God up is actually watching over us and had extented his hands of mercy. I could see that; we were on the mountain  up high and if put a little more effort we can escape from  this grave of hell…………..



And the story continuous……………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing fiction. When can we see further script?

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...