Monday 27 June 2011

26th June 2011 – Memorable day for my brother & bhabhi’s life. (Wedding Day)

When he got ready; couldn’t believe that my eyes was looking at my little brother who is grown up now. Offcourse I am younger than him, but we have seen eachother growing together. And now, he is grown up so much that I am feeling that now more than anyone my bhabhi has her rights on him.

Do you know, inspite of these feeling, I am at peace. My heart feels as if to sing songs of melody and cheer the moment. They look fabulous together. When I was looking at them on the stage together; my eyes couldn’t move from them and as I said couldn’t believe that this day; looking at him on the stage with his spouse would be so loving and cheerishing!!

I had visited many weddings in the past, but the feelings and emotions attached to someone getting married has not touched my soul. Till date, marriages were so far just a ceremony for me; but yesterday I realised that seeing one’s own brother wedding is like a heart  touching ceremony.

Bhabhi was looking too pretty and had a cherry like appearance at the reception, her maroon saree was stucked on her as if some red linning on the sky during the spring season or gift for my brother wrapped in a  red safron ribbon. Also in the church in the white gown like a dream girl of my brother in his vision and we all witnessing them in the same dreamland.
Whereas my brother on the other side was a decent looking handsome dude;with straight collar blazer; a black shirt and with a broad smile. Yes, I am pretty serious at describing them, may be photographs would be an evidence, and shall definetly put one on here.

My mother, she appeared to be like a golden fairy who would fulfill everyone’s wish if asked to her on the very day; my uncle the most adorable gentleman and my dearest middle brother, the best brother and spouse anyone could have and her girl friend she was looking gorgeous in her salwar-kameez. And my other family members were equally beautiful and handsome.

It was a memorable day for me too; so as for my brother and bhabhi. But I missed someone very much; I just wish, wish!! that he could have been with me; dancing, gliggling and cherishing this day. But am sure that we will celebrate again once he is back home.

Along with wedding had his father’s brithday; though did not speak with him, but I just hope that his birthday and year ahead will be as per his wishes and desires.

A lovely and memorable day…………………………….

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...