Friday 24 January 2014

Change is for good

Never knew that happiness is stored within us and is not depended on someone’s presence in our life. Over past few months I unattached and all alone, felt bad, depressed and even left out but as days are passing I can feel that I can be happy only because of my own self. I can sing, dance and roam around the places with my own consent. It feels am free; no one to answer to, no one to question and absolutely no one to suspect your intention.

After more than 3 ½ yrs of togetherness suddenly to feel alone, felt like a curse to me. Missed some days spend together, missed those fights, sugar coated talks and even fingers in between my fingers when we hold hands. Felt disheartened. Felt abandoned. Felt as if Life was put upside down. But it was my decision, after a lot of thinking I had decided to move on, and therefore convinced myself and spent each coming days of my life after the separation.

Some months later I saw the light out of the jet dark tunnel. Met my soul-mate (I assume for now). He entered my life, forgiving and ignoring all the wrongs that I have done in past, he agreed to still hold my hands and walk together with me the long journey of his life.
It seemed to me like an illusion for some-time; I assumed it is all fake but now I realise he is serious when he hold my hands. Suddenly life had speeded up and events are multiplying, feeling the zeal of encountering the unseen and unexpected.
Am very happy now that I took the decision of moving on and starting a fresh new life, experiencing the love that I deserve, love for my own self, loving someone else, being loved by someone else. I am very happy…………..

It’s the perfect saying, if there are problems in life that means, “The movie will still go on………..”

There is always a happy ending to everything that starts under the roof of heaven.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky to get rid of your ex. That man has duped my friend after you. Useless fellow.

Gracy Jayaraj said...

Dear Anonymous,

I dont know whom you are talking about. But that man (my ex) will not do wrong to anyone. He is nice. But may be we were not meant for eachother by God and so we had to seperate.

You must have mistaken with some other person. Take care.


Best regards,
Gracy

Anonymous said...

I not mistaken. It is Satya Raut.

Gracy Jayaraj said...

May I know whom are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

I about satyakam raut. Your ex and my ex.

Anonymous said...

I need to talk to you gracy. Only you can help me out. How can ii contact you ? Can I have your email Id please?

Gracy Jayaraj said...

Hi Anon,
You can write to me on gracyjb@gmail.com.

-Gracy

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...