Saturday 25 June 2011

Last day of Bachelor Life for my elder brother


Finally the day has arrived when my brother will be dressed up in a king’s dress, yes; this is the day for him..!! His day! Since yesterday we are just around him, asking him, troubling him and teasing him.
I am sure, he is happy yet he refuses too. Everyone is at home, in florescence mood with high spirit. I love my family! They are the one among whom I am and was always with. I wonder at times how to manage life without them. My sister’s son has also come and he is too sweet, his name is Aryan. He will be the flower boy; oh lovely!! Saw his attire, he looks like a little rock star!!

Many more things to go so far……it is just 14:30 now……….will keep posting about the happenings………

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...