Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sullen Life

What a life which is full of tears
What a life with songs so weird
What a life with hull and heek
What a life with slums and sleek

Sometimes its about the boughs
Sometimes its all chaos
Sometimes a lot of love
Sometimes all abhor

It is a Sullen Life..

It pains and prick at heart
Gives lots of affliction
This Sullen life
Is all about fiction

Circumstances may change
But not the consequence
This is what a sullen life
Which is based on pre-possession

All I ask and forseek
Is for a resolution
To all the fake possiblities
And all the preposition.

A SULLEN LIFE..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was there on your mind while writing this poem?

Gracy Jayaraj said...

Hi Anon,

Nothing much, was just disappointed with oneself and therefore this poem came out of my conscious.

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...