Thursday 18 November 2010

Amazing Light..............Out of the DARK tunnel..!!

Our life is a road where we find no start or no end. We walk and we follow the road. The twist the turn is unknown to us, till the time we reach there.......

Have you ever wondered, why ??? Well neither i had thought about it, till the time i did experienced it myself.
We cry, we crib but ultimately, the Almighty above is the one who is the deciding authority.....!!

I had been into mental stress past few months, but then instate of turning to HIM i tried using my own ways to solve it, couldn't find any answer to all the questions arising in my mind. I was totally disappointed as too why does HE not answer to any of my question. One morning, i just woke up and rushed to the Church. Prayed there for some while and finally came to a conclusion that i should approach HIM the Almighty..!!

I am amazed to see the kind of changes that came in my life over the past 2 weeks..........well this is one of the reason to write here on this blog. So that everyone should experience HIS grace...................!!

I saw my Amazing light.............Out of the dark tunnel that i was in...!!!

3 comments:

gagan said...

Awesome.. God is always Great. He speaks with us with his ways, but we never recognized..

Unknown said...

Really Gud!

Praveen said...

nice one... keep up the work.. n ur realisation on God.. :)

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...