Monday 28 February 2011

Ambigous Dream

Had a vision last night !! Though it was horrible but my mind wonders why do I get such an ambiguous dream often, which got different interpretation and the below is one of them…!! I am unable to find an answer as to why do I visualize such! I had seen a couple of dreams earlier but below is the latest one!

The dreams started with a lonely road until the end, as my naked sight couldn’t see much; not even a stray dog; it was the late evening after the sun-set. I was the only one walking along the pavement.

Suddenly !!!! I could find a huge assemblage of people with different religious beliefs. It started with axiom by everyone. They had felicity mood, but that longed only for an ephemeral!

There it started the RIOT! The fight that I witnessed long-long ago; I guess somewhere in Dec ‘1992- could recollect the blur picture as I was a small child and had seen such a dramatic scene right in front of my eyes where I chidingly had viewed the riot between a Hindu and a Muslim; though being neighbor and were loving each other to the fullest had opened a rivalry heart for each other.

Well, my dream was something on the similar grounds; where I visualized that on  different religious ground, the leaders used their eloquence speeches and were attracting people to fight against each other against the humanity!

I was though frightened and could find everything around sluggish. I was unable to understand why such riot is being opened and all of sudden….It felt as if a bucolic is turned into a battle field…...

Everyone around was beleaguered but still continued; people were running around with a sword and there was big sound of cracker bursting; later, I realized it the atom bomb…!!

Uffffff !! When I opened my shutter of my eyes in the morning, it was around 5:05….i gave a sign of relief and thanked God that it was just a dream……..!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...