Monday 28 February 2011

Clouded Thoughts

What is happening to me now-a-days ? Am confused, lost and frightened !!! But why ?
Cant reason it ! Life is with so many labyrinthine; its really difficult to to draw a conclusion and to relate.

Albiet I have those thoughts but still, my heart is contented !! Now you will wonder why a contradictory statement !! The reason is that, the love of my life is back; he is back home ! Though whatever thoughts cross my mind, but this sense of satisfied feelings are just ineradicable ! Yes this is what I am trying to potray; that though I am confused as stated in my first statement still I am contented ! Its difficult to believe but yes that’s the fact.
Life itself is such a lovely game, it equalizes everything at certain point in time.
If it gives pain, it will for sure give pleasure too !!

I have no clues whether I am framing my clouded thoughts in proper words; but yes exactly this is how I am feeling.

When I am with him, it feels that the time should move slowly and infact it should stop; because every minute, or rather every second spent with him is just captured in my mind as if taking a photograph of a beautiful sence. When was with him yesterday or rather past 3 days; it felt as if the nimbus is just so gentile.

I was with full of nonversation and he digests all my insane jokes. He reads me in and out as if reading on a crystal wall with no barrier. He knows to make my day; he knows to bring a smile on my face which I was long awaiting for…!!!

I felt like living for the erstwhile these past 3 days; those 3 days were as if I have had a tour in the heaven with the prince of my dreamworld; like in the fairy-tale………with My love…!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...