Wednesday 23 March 2011

Enslave In Pain Of Departure


I was very excited a month before when I was waiting for THE ONE to arrrive. But never expected him to return so early. He had promised me to stay for long; but he is leaving early, leaving in another 7 days.
Though my heart is heavy with emotions I still have to depict a smiling face!! I don’t want to hurt him; but I am too sad and hurt!!
After a long contract of 4 months he had come and that too just for about only a month…!!!
I want him to stay here; be with me; stay with me; laugh together and spend lot and lot of time together; but unfortunately all that I want to do I will not be able to do after 7 days.
I love him a lot but the very fact is that we will have to depart once again; and this time again it is painful, it is hurting me but nothing could I utter; nothing could I speak !!
O Lord !! Please do not enslave me in this pain again !! Please Lord..!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...