Monday 25 April 2011

Weired Dream……..!!

Such dreams doesn’t leave me neither doesn’t allow me to have a peaceful sleep !!
I wonder why do I get such dreams; is it that I am insane or is it that I am think a lot on these note….!!! Here is it the dream that I saw last night..!!

I saw a poor lady on the road side on the pavement; panting for breath; though I can see this dream; unfortunately cannot find myself in that dream to help her out. It was that rediculous juncture where she is on her last stage !! how hard I tried to look for someone out around but couldn’t find one and finally that lady spoke to me and said ‘Look girl you did not save me now I am returning to the one who created me’ and she gave away her last breath..!!!

Can anyone help me out to know why such dreams do I see…?? Who this lady may be ??
And what can be the purpose of such weired dream where I saw this lady dying..???

With great fear in me; I opened my eyes just to escape from this terrifying dream it was around 1:25 am….again when I closed my eyes to rest and have a calm and peaceful sleep….another dream followed..!!

This showed that I am running on a railways station; though not really running for the train…but when I realised that I am running I was questioning oneself as to what made me run so far; without any purpose…??And why did I run in first place…???

When I opened my eyes it was around 4:30 am ……..!!!

Ufff !!! I am tried of such dreams…….please Lord !! This is just too much, now atleast let me know the purpose of all these !!!!

1 comment:

Praveen said...

I guess these web sites should help u sweety... well.. there is no concrete interpretation as such.. but in any case these sites helped me in the past to interpret my dreams.. :)

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

http://interpret-dreams.awardspace.com/interpret-dream-dictionary-d.htm

http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/common_dream_symbols.php

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...