Friday 24 June 2011

Pleasant Weather


Today the weather is extremely pleasant. The clouds are running to and fro as if in search of a permanent seat at the parliament, but unable to find one and so rushing and gushing and trying to push each other downwards to fall upon us.

The soft, light green fresh meadows of grass spread on both the sides seems as if screaming and letting the world know that this is the place that they deserve and desire, oh yes!! Undoubtedly even the trees seem to be very happy as their love rain is falling upon them.

When I looked out of the window saw the hotel Royal Garden Restaurant, wow!! Even that is having as fresh as green color around.

This season so pleasing; I just love it; the picturesque is certainly marvelous!!The mushy land, which is crying out loud to be used for cultivation and irrigation; okay, how can I forget my rising sun. It is just too far away from our site, and this huge water spread across is so soothing to our soul. At times it feels as if our life goes as the river flows. If one has to contemplate on their life’s stumbling stones or rather stumbling blogs; one should relate it to this vast ocean, and trust me the answer will be right in one’s mind. I follow this; hope will work out for you too.

I love this climate……….hope you love it too!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...