Friday 3 June 2011

Well just like that


Today after a very long time watched movie along with office colleagues. For initial few moments it was bizarre, yes seriously, I was not so comfortable but later got into the grove of the fun.
Ever since I quit my job from DHL Express in 2008 I experienced this now. We usually used to hang-out like these so often, but absolutely stopped offlet. Slowly and gradually there is a tremendous change in me. My nature and my thoughts have shaped up completely different and have taken an image as if like a closed bun.  I also developed an inferiority complex. A sense of self-consciousness have started mounting up and slowly and steadily completely lost in it.
Yes! This is a new transformation in me which I lately realized. I realized that I am not the same person which used to be 2 yrs down the lane. I really don’t know what happens to me; though at-times I am open and frank enough but on the other hand become so self-conscious. I wonder whether am I the same person or have I left myself way back and wonder will I be ever the same again……….!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...