Monday 29 August 2011

Strange feeling and a strange dream

I have a very strange feeling in my heart today. Very strange!!
I am feeling as if I will be loosing something very soon, very soon I will be unhappy.
But cannot prefigure what is that going to be. It feels as if a mangy dog is just around me; smelling me and making me feel as if I have done some great great mistake and so inducing to feel ignominy.

Is it that the journey of my life is diverting? Or is that I am moving away from someone close?? Cannot; just cannot understand the irony of life’s twisted story.

I had dreamt around 4 days back which I found it very very suprising. Let me share with you the same.

I entered a lift  and I wanted to go on the 5th floor of some building (couldn’t recollect the name of the building). When the door got closed the lift started pulling upwards but I wasn’t able to press the button of the 5th floor; it made me fall in teribble fear. But later 2 men standing beside me; and they helped me to step out of the lift; where the opened the upper part of it and asked to jump off.

It was very difficult for me to jump as the lift that opened; it opened to a platform where there were trains arriving. I somehow managed to get onto the platform.

Later, the entire scene was twisted and I saw myself later running of the train. The train that I was running for was already in motion and was about to leave the platform. I runned like a dog and finally managed to board the train. I tried looking for occupying a seat and then had a safe journey.

I feel that this dream has an equivocal interpretation.  Really don’t know why did I dream such; but definitely it has something in store. May be something good or may be something extremely bad……….!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...