Monday 12 March 2012

Feelings……

Have you ever imagined yourself flying? Yes you read it right, yourself flying?
I have experienced it, I am flying in the air of happiness and fulfillment after I got the ‘news’ yesterday; the news that my ears were long awaiting to hear, the news that took my breath away, the news that gave me a sign of relief.

Never ever in life had I urged for something so desperately but for this news.
My love, gave me this news over the phone and made me feel efflorescence; my heart is glowing like a sunflower, which is bending towards the sun because it is giving it rays upon.

My heart is playing like a flute, melody is flowing out like a smooth flowing music.
No, I am not exaggerating, this is what I am feeling now. This is what I always wa nted to happen, but in dark grey sky of life it had hidden, this news was hidden and which took such a long duration to clear the grey sky and show the meadows of heaven and shine the light upon us.

Now, the next plan of action is in place; just hoping and praying that even this give the same great news as  this, but O Lord this time I am expecting the news swiftly.
I want my heart of the heart to be happy, always and forever …..!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...