Wednesday 29 August 2012

Justice OR Injustice

I wonder what is the meaning of Justice and Injustice; what is the actual meaning of it.

Sometimes I feel that there is nothing wrong or nothing right in the world under the shelter of heaven.

I was so highly disappointed a day before when I got to know about the incident of a woman been killed in the Ladies Special train running from churchgate to Virar; in the evening by other women commuters on 14-Aug-2012 in the luggage compartment.
This is rediculous indeed!!!!

It is so higly dangerous to do anything now a days; life has become so uncertain, that even a portion of our time cannot be guranteed.

But then I wonder what must be going on in those women's mind? Why have they done somethings like this.

Taking someone's life is the greatest sin on this planet; as we as an individual do not have the rights to take away the gift of life from anybody.

Our life is so pure, so magnetic, and so aromatic.
Is it a Just to take away someone's life?

As I wrote on my birthday that I understood one thing about life; that there is no wrong or no right, its all about how we perceive somethings to be,

I repeat Is it a Just to take away someone's life???

If you say 'no' then the synonyms is The terrorist's story, then why do we demand to hang the terrorist till death?

I fail to understand the actual meaning of Justice and Injustice and when to apply that.

Can anyone please explain me?

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...