Friday 8 November 2013

Dual between Heart & Mind

With every waking mornings there is a tough dual between my heart & my mind. My heart says forgive and forget, mind says move on.

Well but everytime it is the heart that wins. Time and again heart wins. Why? Am I so weak ?Or Am I too strong? Believe it depends on the perception of different minds.

Is it the I am so much aquainted with my present state that I dont like a change, am I not adjusting? Am I not acommodative? Or am simply too impulsive?
Human nature is so unpredictable. So dynamic that we sometimes fail to understand our ownself...... and so therefore the DUAL...

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...