Friday 12 May 2017

Bahubali

Got to watch Bahubali movie and guess what I watched it more than 5 times and there was a time I did watch part 1 and part 2 at the same time at a stretch.
Just fell in love with the concept of the movie, the actors and actresses and the best part of all is fell in love with Prabhas . He is awesome!! Believe awesome word doesn’t describe him completely.
He got the grace to attract people who watch him on the screen. Well, did watch his interview as well where he is speaking from the set, he speaks so subline and sensible.
To add to it, watched couple of his hindi dumb movies and found him very cute and handsome at the same time.
Alright to all who do not know. It’s the first time I am writing about an actor and praising so much, there have been my favorite actors in the past, but never felt like writing something for them.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...