Thursday 18 November 2010

Long lasting thirst……

Once while I was walking along the way of life
I found myself thirsty,
 I looked around for water, but never seen thee…….
I stood and shouted if someone could hear me…
But no one could, as the road was lonely and I was alone too thirsty ……..

Walking, walking I reached a place where no one ever could reach…
I again looked around but no one could I see….
My thirst increased every passing minute,
But the fire still exists……..
I wanted to fulfill my thirst but no one I could see…..

I looked up on the sky above,
And cursed myself to be…..
I was wandering on a desert where, no one could I see……..
Later I reached a place in the centre of thee
Lots of water exists there, where hardly anyone could be……
I thanked the almighty above, and I asked him why this he did to me……
He said if I would have given you water than, how could you see this sea…..???

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...