Friday 19 November 2010

I, ME AND MYSELF



















If I have been a butterfly,
I would have crossed the world so high !
Leaving back for me no shy,
Remembering everyone who was I...!!


By showing everyone my beautiful wings,
I would have taught them what is twice !
By showing everyone my devotion for flowers,
I would have taught them,
how to be a genuine lover !
By teaching everyone from my short term life,
How to be excited at every sight !!


Oops !! I am not a butterfly
          Neither I can cross the world so high !!


So,
    I will remain in the world itself,
    Watching for the hours to reveal,
    Showing me the peaceful shell, 
    For my ending Grave Bell !!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...