Sunday 28 November 2010

On my way to discover the world..!!

Life is much more than what we expect. Well, I was never like this before. But circumstances change as we group up in life, my mother used to say this, but now i am experiencing it.

What we expect we do not get, what we get we never wanted, and what we lost, we are always hopeful to bring back the same. Confusing ?? But thats how our life goes on. Every single human-being wants to do something in life, but what ? We try doing things we wanted and the end result turns out to be something else.

I salute someone who changed my life, who taught me how to see people through his sight. Well, that person is non-other but the one I love, truly, deeply with all my heart and soul. He is the one who made me see the real world. He showed me different shades of humanbeing and different view point.

Now I have attempted to know the world, and trust that i will discover it someday ...........!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...