Sunday 28 November 2010

Its being a long time i SMILED....!!

Its being a long time i have smiled,
Its being a long time, i stood up and climbed !
Its being a long time i saw something good.....
Why does it happens, at our shoot...!!!


What is happening around, its difficult to relate..!
Everywhere there are problems, everyone is with disgrace.!
Dismay is overwhelming, evil is around.
Why do people, are not finding their ground. ??


Why there are anxiety ? Why there are false hope ??
Why there are human-beings, with so much loop holes...??
Why there is no trust ? Why there are betrayals ?
Why this world of happiness, has been so ruthless..???   


I fail to understand, the power of the universe
Why every entity are full of stress and rustiness ??


Why does it happens, why is around me..?
Is it that i expect, far beneath ?


My mind is wandering, lot of things but tongue is stammering 
Never was this before, hope never hereafter
Never will i want everyone around, with so much of little laughter.!
Hope i get the courage, the strength to bring Peace
Hope everything works for everyone to be at EASE...!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...