Thursday 9 December 2010

Deeper Feelings.......

So far walking along the life’s journey, I came across may be 1000 of people, actually don’t even remember who all I know.
But the way I got attracted towards you can’t be expressed in words and that is true.
The sense of peace I get in my mind after thinking of you, may be you will not understand the glue.
Loving you is just a passion for me my heart. Because from my thoughts you just can’t part.

I pray to God for our future, may he give you everything that you desire.
Please my Love please be calm as life is too long…and many things to be solved.
But I trust in the Lord, as I know he will not make us fall……………….
 
My feelings for you is true and pure, please understand me as I need your support to grow..
I promise that I will not go anywhere, will be with you always and everywhere……
I fear that my dreams shouldn't break, and when I wake up I am in the world full of hatred.
I love you and will love you always…..desperately waiting for you to let me come ahead..

I know its ridiculous to ask, but please let me have courage and be a little apart.
As days are going I am coming closure and closure to you….
You are not beside me but still my love for you is growing..
When I close my eyes I can see you smiling, I can hear your said words…and it makes me feel like crying..

I don’t wanna loose you my sweetheart my love..
But please ensure that you will never depart.
My last words but trust me its not the end………..

I Love you and will love you over and over again……………
My feelings for you are just growing……please hold me tight so that I shouldn't go flowing……..
Love you a lot…….but please don’t mind…..as my love for you is just pouring……..



P:S: For the one I love.......!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...