Thursday 9 December 2010

FEELINGS...


In this rush of life, i came across a person, innocent, notorious but a sweetheart.!!

When met him first, loved the twinkle of his eyes,
His calm style, his adorable voice........

Felt as if, the moment had stopped, and it shouldn't move further,
felt like reading his unsaid words, his hidden gestures......

Never knew that this person would also feel the same...felt like talking to him again and again and again.............


My sweetheart, my darling....no one else can make me feel such other then you...


Why don't you too give me your view........


Now, ever and hereafter...i will LOVE you and only YOU...............!!!!! 









P:S: Had written this to express myself to the one I love almost a year before....thought of putting it down here.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...