Thursday 16 December 2010

Driving me INSANE

These long hours of silence, and a pause after an uttered sentence takes away all my patience and gives me a lot of pain. Is this all about love and care, or is it all about sulk and shier. There is a mighty pain in my heart, in my head, why does this happens and why is to me..???

Why is it that when we love something and crave for it, we don't get it ? Why does this pain excruciates ? Why does it troubles our conscious so much that we become insane ?

O Lord !! This unavowed pain is taking away its toll on me...!!


But why am i so depressed, can't reason it ?? Why does this pain still exists in me, why Lord, why ??



No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...