Monday 27 December 2010

Our First Meet.....the Most Romantic One.!!!

One day the phone rang in the office. I picked up the call and could hear a strong but mild, melodies voice over the phone saying ‘Hello,’ I replied by greeting good morning and hello, asking who was on the other side. This person tells me his name. I could not believe my heart started pondering and wanting to speak more to this person. We spoke for a while officially and he promised to come down to the office the next day. I was delighted and was filled with excitement to meet this gentleman. All through the night I couldn’t sleep and started imagining how he will be, what will he speak with me and how should I react.
It was bizarre for me to imagine all these without even meeting this person even once, but I was lost in my thoughts. 

I rightly remember it was 20th Oct 2009.Prior to this day I had called up at his place for quiet number of times officially to talk with him to ask him about his availability to join the ship but couldn't get him over the phone and I assumed he must have joined some other company.
O I forgot to introduce this person. He is a marine engineer by profession, a great and awesome writer, infact I am greatly inspired by him while writing this story as well. When it comes to his profession he is the best Engineer I have ever come across, good at his work, good in terms of humanity, down to earth and if I speak about his writing skills ah he is just awesome !!

Well before even talking to him had heard too many things about him in the office and from his co-colleagues. Though his so called colleague did not have any great feedback about him (or may be intentionally) but the more I heard about him the more I was bending towards this person, didn’t know the reason as to why and how and for what !! I was just flowing in his thoughts and I was completely unaware of this very fact as well. By the way this person's name is Satya.

                                                                                                                                        .........To be continued in the next blog.......

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...