Friday 31 December 2010

Missing you...!!

This early morning, this sun so far,
Like an angel you are near yet far.
All through the night, and all through the day.
Missing you at every breath I take..!!

Life seems so pale and meaningless,
When you are not near and leaves my heart to stake
I close my eyes I fantasy,
But all I want now, is YOU to be !!
When i open the closed doors of these light,
I could find everything but not you at sight,
Why is it painful ? Why is it dreadful ?
Its beyond my level to handle it tactful.

All through the night and all through the day.
Missing you at every breath I take..!!

Come O My love My strength this day
Like an angel come back and and make me sway
Love you with all my heart O ah
Missing you at every breath I take...!!!




P:S: This is dedicated to the one whom  I am missing to the core of heart.....

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...