Tuesday 25 January 2011

A bizzare nightmare !!!


The road runs through a beautiful wooden valley with lights as if a torch in the night; and  vehicles following it.

It feels that there is a duel between the night and the day, it was those sabath hours.
It is  the bizzare night!! Suspense mounted at every sight.  I with a bated breath elicit that something is about to envelop me. The road is horded where exorcisation is carried out at a length; round the corner of the pavement.
Draught bourne submaline smell is hinting me a cue. I couldn’t restrain these as it was hard to believe that the coarse juncture is all started, that very moment.

I sensed that there is something in the skelton of  the closest.
I tried hiding myself and as I suspected that there must be wraith at that corner where exorisation activity is carried out.

I stepped forward and tried hidingly viewing the entire sermon, and found that an evil spirit is about to excile over the exorcises'. The evil spirit seemed as if he was ogre and trying to rule over the qwarf!!

It was a spoking night !! I felt the torturous among the qwarf are increasing. I felt like breaking out the ice and running to the victims and escaping them from such a torturous.

Suddenly shutter of my light opened wide……..and I could see only the Bright Beautiful colourful BALL in the medows of the heaven…..!!!!

Ufffff it was a very terifying DREAM……..!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...