Monday 31 January 2011

MOSQUITO’S……THE BIGGEST ENEMY..!!

Whenever I be in my dreams of heaven, there comes this kind of  big dragon of my sleep, my worst enemy; he is a slender long- legged fly with aquatic larvae. The bite of the bloodsucking female can transmit a number of serious diseases including malaria and elephantiasis. This enemy of human-kind is known as MOSQUITO.

He travels where there is no light, hides in the curtains of my house and attacks when one expects the least. He is an hostile to me. A demon with those thin winks, a jet black colour and “furrrrrr” sound which he makes when he gives us an ultimatum of his arrival.

Now-a-days their troop are smart and efficient in knowing the instruments which is a weapon for them to be killed. The “racquet” the juncture they find us with this, with a very smart approach they hide behind the bush, and till that juncture we cannot encounter them.

Smart, efficient Mosquito’s are becoming larger in numbers and efficient in sucking our blood.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...