Friday 18 February 2011

ALBEIT....!!!


Albeit; life is too short to be covered, and too long to be awaited for; we must enjoy every moments and cheer them up..!!

Dismay had filled me up in the early half of the day; I suppose now I am better and I shall be in my best mood exactly after 2 days……
O now you will wonder, why will I be happy after 2 days???
After 2 days, I will not mourn neither will I be upset…as it’s the time for someone to arrive…!!

I have decided something that though any afreet play any cruel role against a quarf that is ME, I will still protray my best face and the happiest heart. As I have understood that if a person desires too; he/she is sceptic too. And also if woebegone moment has to arrive, it will; then no matter how hard I try it will still slip through the cracks.

I have only 1 thing in my conscious now and it is making me confidently fall in the hands of contentment because someone is about to arrive and that too just after 2 dayssssss!!!



No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...