Saturday 19 February 2011

Am Clueless...!!!!

Life never ask you suggestions; neither does it accepts your views !!
Well i guess it just takes one the way it had already planned it to be...!! I believe (though many might oppose my view), that we carry our fate along when we enter this universe. We are just an entity (i had read in the book The Kryon), but now i believe it is the fact. We are entities here on this planet called earth for some pre-decided purpose. Once we are done, or rather once the purpose is fulfilled we shall depart from the mortal planet and will go in our planet; the spiritual planet, where everything would be beautiful, pleasant and marvellous for the one who accompalished the purpose whole heartedly and the one who did not, might end up with harassment.

Well i am really confused and lost today, and do not know what to be done. What is my purpose to be in this world; why have i landed up here and what am i supposed to do?

May be i will find an answer soon; or may be never...!! Am clueless...!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...