Thursday 24 February 2011

Axiom


I am happy yet not so contented today !! Cannot even put up a spurious face too !!  There is someone who wants to recant; for the action already initiated; even though we confluent in love. I want to renege and tell him; that whatever is his wish will be my wish too !!

But deep within I am outre as my wish is that we should stay together till eternity ! I am unable to handle this ramification of life and so in deep though that why things are so kraut ? Or is this ephemeral ? Than the other desultory thought arises that is this game - a troika where he and me and also someone else is playing a vital role; or are we the only players in the drama of life ?

Though how hard I try still situations slip through the cracks and I become helpless though being wee-bun. Since our senescence we started; but still it looks to be be like a Open-and-shut relation.

But on the other hand I feel that; am I creating an imbroglio situation for him ? But I never want it this way, I always want him to be in a felcity mood so that we might go far away in thoughts together, the eloquence should be so high that it should take away our senses and should make us forget the dissemble of someone else’s wicked libido and should infact conflate and should make the situation dulcet as when we are together it becomes our Own Universe…!!

Albeit I still brood when in situations that; though whatever may be the case; I will always be for him.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...