Wednesday 23 February 2011

An hour training with the headoffice – Dublin

Everyone had a Sad-Laughter face before entering the training room this day. Now, I am sure you will wonder what does this ‘Sad-Laughter’ stands for!! Confused ?? Okay; it goes this way that everyone around was real time Sad or rather bored to attain this training but had an amazing laughter in them considering the same training.

I had heard a lot about these from my collagues over the past few days; I felt that point in time as if I am yet to face this “Monster”. Oh !! Here you are right to get the feel !! That’s exactly I meant to say. It was as if this orge who will be troubling qwarf like us; we ‘Common people’.

Alright the training continued; where it was just a one-way communication and that too over the phone where we were not even visible to the opposite training. Oh ghost !! Once our trainer (Mumbai-based) asked to pardon a single topic and it went on-and-on again….

Everyone though was dosing and things were all bouncer for our single and small brain to grasp. It went on exact for 40 mins……….

To me it was as if I am in a boxing Ring and the opposite boxer is punching me on my ears over-and-over again and it continued till the time I become deaf. Yes !! really !!
On the other hand my colleagues in the room were watching the clock….!
Their expressions wer as if they are prisoned and being accussed for someone else’s sin.

The qualia was that the entire episode of the training would be as if wafture in a seashore which will for sure be next to void.

Oh really !! I have witnessed the scene which was summery but yet fully diaphanous.

But; upshot is REALLY touchy;  that though this assemblage was hillarious but created conflate among the Team-member.

The cynosure was that as if the wolf is out of this jungle and so understood the ultimate point… the full form of MSS – My Service Space…….   

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...