Wednesday 16 February 2011

Highway / Motorway – Resembles the Ocean

Well to start with; I have a question for all those who travel by highway road.

You  must be getting stucked almost everyday in the traffic at our vast highway, right??
How do/ did you feel at that time??

Okay! here I go; how do I look at this vast highway/motorway when I  get stuck in the same way as you do, and how do I enjoy being stucked and admire the beauty of these traffic rather arriving to  frustration.
I generally; infact now-a-days travel everyday on the Ahmedabad highway and I would love to share how do I feel.

If you look around carefully there are not less than 100 types of vehicles which you must be facing along the road and also we have almost more than  thousands of different species of  aquatic creatures found on the diffferent oceans around the globe…. does it sound idiotic for you that I am mentioning 2 different types of topic which are like a north – south poles to relate too? Yes I know you must be wondering that I have gone crazy by stating this irony;but  no, please do read ahead….

I visualize this highway/ motorway as if a vast Ocean with different rivers meeting like Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati (though not existing today). Say like Vasai road as if a Ganga river – which is flowing right from the north, well later Godbandar road as if Yamuna  river - flowing from the east, and Mira-bhyander – which is flowing from the west; although there are few small rivers too meeting up which can be considered as other different roads connecting….
When these rivers meet and end up at Arabian sea that resembles the highway before the Dahisar check-naka; and here we enter the main highway that is the Ocean which is full of acquatic speices gathering together at one time; thus forming traffic in the ocean. (I consider our vehicle also resembling as one of the acquatic species).

Different vehicles I do resemble with different acquatic creatures which creates an enthusiasm in me. I am so exicted to share these with you today.

Ø      Ashoka leyland – Whale fish

I consider this as if a Whale in the Ocean which are rarely seen and not even much in number  but this creature is Huge in size and also creates a terror in one’s mind if encountered in open; it is scary though that if accidently also met with it; that very moment can be the end of our valuable life.
Well I consider Ashoka Leyland as one of the Whale fish; when it runs openly in the wide ocean; and when this is stucked in the traffic; it accommodate a large portion covering the entire space and if stucked behind it (in a car resembles a pamphlet fish); though how hard we try we cannot find a way to overtake it as it blocks the entire zone.

Ø      Truck and Volvo bus – Shark fish

I love this example as I guess everyone knows that Truck / Volvo buses drivers who are never to be relyed upon, they might give you a left side indicator and take a right turn. Many of us must have faced this drastic situation and that too in the traffic. Ufff !!
Yes !! I feel sharks are exactly same as the trucks and Volvo buses; when we least except them, that is when they behave like a monster.
It is though a proven fact on this highway that major cause for accidents are these rash driving of trucks.

Ø      Bikes – Gold Fish

I do have a soft corner for these small creatures in our vast highway – I resemble them with the Gold fish (mandeli fish). They are huge in number if we see, but yet the smallest creatures, yes offcourse there are other small creatures too like the bycycles etc they can be called and resembled with some small names but yet these are not seen much.  Bikes are on huge number and when they are stucked in the traffic they somehow find their way out moving from the corners. When in signal they gather together as if a flock of fishes.

Ø      Car – Phamphlet fish

These poor phamplet fish is liked by all and thus is the highest target. Like how we have many different types of cars so do we have different types of phamplet fishes too.


Well like I mentioned, there are different types of acquatic species and also different types of vehicles and so whenever I am stucked in a traffic or crossing a hugeeee highway my mind rewinds everytime to this resemblance and I refresh my mind and wash off my frustration created out of this traffic.


Note : Thanks to my TL – Rohan Baadkar who helped me by surfing the internet, to find out the different rivers that flows in India.  

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...