Wednesday 16 February 2011

Beautiful Life after a long misery

Life is a puzzle, and it is a vicious circle! I heard a lot about this during childhood but; I was like always who never miss the water till the well runs dry.

And I understood that; life is not the way how we look at it or assume it to be; and never is how we want it too be.

Prior to this day, I faced an elderly woman. This is the story of a that woman who is very sweet; just too beautiful to describe. She has a long lustrous hair; a gentle dulcet voice; and a heart full of love for everyone who crosses her life. She is too humble; anyone who meets her falls for her.
I always wandered why so many love her so much and had my foregone conclusion that may be she must have upholds a huge possession and so has a dish fit for the God. OR may be she is just too close to God so He must have encase her with majestic beauty of life.
Never did I know the true color of her black past life.
After knowing this I had a deep countenance in sorrow than in anger or grief.

She unwrapped a drop in the bucket of her life; but it did touch me like a hot water.
Her life all through till now (she is too old) is like as if you are being put in the boiling water every second minute.

She was born and bought up in this great city – Mumbai and also does belong to a very rich and prestigious family; but yet her life is not less than a salvery world. Full of tortuous and torturous. It gives me a goose bump even when I think or try to visualise the experience of her LIFE.

She lost her father at the age of around 7 or 8; and so did struggle her entire life for her rights; got married though she never wanted too; or rather she was forced to get married to the man she never thought in her wildest dream. Her marriage was like a nightmare for her but had too. (had no other option).
Was married to a man whom she never loved and though how hard she tried failed at every attempt as this man never gave her the value for life.
The misery of her life continued till the time she encountered this gentleman of her life but at the later age when her grandchildern were born.
This man now loves her; he gives his life for her. Her prayers are answered; may be it is too late or may be too early!!!!!

A heart never becomes old; dead is just the departure from this immortal body but not the soul……………………

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...