Friday 18 February 2011

Silent Cry…!!!!!!!!

Why is my libido considered as being kraut? This thought is being disturbing me as time is passing. It is painful and an awful feeling of being neglected; why is someone not disabuse from the pre-notion and is still following the foregone conclusion about me??

I am always being like a labour of love; though not yet able to convince thee.
Almighty!! It pains!!! It pokes my heart; as if its being cut into pieces !! Please relief me from this almighty pain, please upshoot the conclusion to be something good..!!!

Why my face should always be red?? I have never been someone like a fish out of the water..!! Then why is to me Lord !! Why ???

I have always wished that the gravity feed to be through his house..then why is it to me??

I have always considered thee to be the autarch; then why is this preception the foregone conclusion about me….???

I have failed to understand your mighty power Lord !! I have failed..!! Please help me; to be out of this Lord.!! It pains; and pains so horribly that at times I feel like coming to you!!

Please Lord; either allow me to be out of this pain or let me calmy SLEEP IN PEACE!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...