Thursday 17 February 2011

Pleasant Surprise……..!!!!

Life is so unpredicatable; circumstances change over just blinking of an eyes. Itsn’t is just amazing that you expect something to happen after some period of time; and it happens before??!! it gives one’s heart a pleasant surprise. Yes! Exactly this is how I am feeling TODAY..!!

I am so pleasantly surprised by my baby, my love, my heart; that I am falling short of words to describe what I am feeling now. I am feeling as if;

My heart is light in weight;
Because the awaiting period is going away;
My love, my life is to ARRIVE…

My life is all for him;
As I am nothing without him;
I will love him, all the day, everyday…!!

Life without you is like a jail;
Please come my precious jewel;
And free me from this waiting pain !!

My heart is singing loud;
You are precious; I am proud;
To be yours my love..!!

Please come and hold me tight;
I want to be delight;
As missed you a lot, all these while…!!

O love; my only love;
Please call me from your heart;
I will be there, will be there…!!

Want to pinch oneself and check;
am I dreaming or being insane?
You gave me a surprise;
I cannot hold it now; comeon please soon ARRIVE…!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...