Tuesday 29 March 2011

Happiness

Last evening I had reached home early. Had long list of agenda for the evening.
Called up the parlour woman took appointment; wanted to do something to fresh-up and look good and become happy as had a small argument with my love. Took a short nap before heading for the parlour; to gain PEACE OF MIND; as I was too depressed and wanted to be HAPPY.

While I was still asleep;  my phone rang and when I saw it was my mother. She wanted me to attain the mass at the church; as there were 2 missionary priests who has come down for a special prayer, they in fact had already visited our house some days before when I was in the office.

Well, the reason behind telling this story is I finally experienced Peace of Mind and felt happy……the mass went on for 2 hours……..the initial hour was a normal mass continuing with the missionary mass and then adoration…..!!!

The hymn's that were sung were touching my soul; it gave me a fatherly touch of God's presence amongst us. One of the hymn that really made me happy was “Happiness”….do not remember the entire hymn but it says….happiness is a state of mind, when we think we are happy we become happy and vice-versa. God wants us to be happy and he creates everything around us so pleasant that we should be happy and become happy but we do not understand…!!!

Even my love keeps on saying the same thing; but when I heard these in that hymn I could connect his said words and also all the situations of my life and so I decided no matter what happens I shall stay happy hereafter…………..!!! 

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...