Saturday 2 April 2011

Life……………


Life is not as simple as we assume it to be.  As I am growing older in age I could recognize these very easily as till sometimes back I couldn’t……..!!
Till now no one had hate me so much, as much as she hates me. I am failing to understand the reason for her hatred in her heart for me. Am I so bad?? Or so ugly?? Or am I rather so immature?

Someone had told me when I was in school that “no one can hate you, you got a smart personality and sweet voice!’ I was in the illusory world of fake happiness that yes this statement is true; but now I understand that it must have been told to be because I was young or probably the first female friend for that person; so made his brother and mother just utter those words. But the ground reality is that YES someone hates me and hates me from the core of her heart!! It is very difficult to believe but yes that is the fact of my life. 
But that someone is no one else but whom I value a lot and love a lot; though I am speechless and cannot tell her or tell or show anyone; but YES I love her a lot.

I just hope that one day she will also love me………………………….!!! Hoping for the best……..!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...