Sunday 3 April 2011

Questions….questionsss………questionsssssss


Too many things to be done and got very little time! Now you will wonder what I am talking about!! Am I right?? I have my exams coming up and around the same time in my office got a bill run day; and the most frightening thing is that My love will be returning on ship around the same time…!!
I need to priorities my work and studies accordingly so that I can give the best time for my love! Be with him spend time with him and so on and so forth….!!But it isn’t that easy..!! I hope you understand my problem. To be with him is the most priorities activity for me! But how do I justify this to everyone who is questioning me?
Well by now you must have read to couple of my other article on my blog; and must be wandering as to why this girl got so much questions in her mind!!! But tell me, is there anyone who is too focused and knows what do they want to do??? Or doesn’t have any questions in their mind?? Or am I an abnormal person?? Or is this the right question…….???  

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...