Sunday 3 April 2011

Brutal World........!!

I had seen a woman
Beautiful yet simple,
her lovely little gestures....
So humble and like feather.....!!

She was a little girl;
till the time she met her MAN;
He was one of the handsome dude..
The perfect match to be a couple..!!

Once held a tragedy;
Where he lost his eyes;
Now she feels aggravated;
Which couldn't be justified..!!

This handsome gentle-man;
Whom she loves and is her husband;
She gave her life for him the ONE;
Who is a kerfuffle......!!

Now, when she recollect those moments
which now is a memory..!
Her eyes watered every moment......
Because he became a kerfuffle.......!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...