Sunday 3 April 2011

Sense of being lonely


What are my fingers trying to articulate?? Please pardon me; because even I am not aware of it..!! Here India has won the “World Cup” but yet I am not so contented and so depressed!! Though may be today is the best day and the best time for the country to celebrate; but my heart is crying; crying in silence in the loud noise probably that has surrounded me!!
No one can hear my cry today; or rather I am not a person who can share my feeling with anyone! May be that is the reason why am I writing is out here and pouring out my heart! May be I do not want to hear the sound of the broken walls in my heart to be heard by anyone; or maybe I am afraid of something?? What is that fear which is mounted up in my conscious??? Well, I don't know!! My life has become like that crazy ball which can only bounce back but could do nothing; can hurt no one but oneself!!!
Why am I such??Why can't I be that sort of person who can voice out everything that crosses my mind and hurts my soul?? Why?????

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...