Sunday 3 April 2011

Expectations……….


What if life is not the way how you want??
What if that the reason doesn’t seem to be very strong??
What if you have to be like a slave every day??
What if Life takes back everything away and keep you sway??

What if you do not receive what you need??
What if your land is still barren even though you have sowed the best seed??
What if someone is contemplating something else about you?
What if you have very little cronies to be spoken too?

Life is all about give and take;
You give something and expect the same!
But it’s so fraudulent and so fake;
You think you have received what you expected;
But your life is still at stake!!!! 

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...