Monday 30 May 2011

Distinct use of odd ways..

I came up with the topic just instantly; honestly I do not know why this topic came up in my mind. But yes, what I want to write down today; can very easily be explained with the topic Distinct use of odd ways..

Everyone have some odd way to deal with situations and with circumstances; and also knows  to tackle their own difficulties and problems. To start with let me tell you with instances...

Begger : A begger who do not have a shed to cover their head; has its own way to tackle around with the changing weather like raining season they know how to take a shed by sleeping either under the roof of a big showroom or the railway stations.

Adolescent age group : These age group of people or rather children have their own way of dealing with the complaints of their teacher, with the familes of their friends.

I remember in school; when teacher used to write a remark in the calender and we were asked for parents signature, most of the class-mates practiced of signing the remark themselves. It was fun at that age but now can understand the depth and gravity of the situation what it could have been.

Teenager : This is the favourite group of people that I would love to emphasis on. Yes, because once upon a time I loved this age of mine and had great fun. The kind of non-sense jokes that we used to crack; and yes the small-small lies that my friends used to tell at home to hang-out with their boyfriends. I used to wonder why they used to do that.
Then, later these insane and meaningless jokes used  to lighten-up the place. And when encoutered complain; everyone had their own way of tackling around with it; as if they are the only one educated and knowledgeable and rest others are all without a system which functions on the top most part of your body…..confused…I am talking about our brain.

Elderly people : Yes this is the age which I am long awaiting  to write of, no not because I have anything great of rather anything worst to write about. But I wonder what do these people  think about when they actually explain their children about the world.
Yes upto a certain extend they are right; but not always necessary. (no offence, its just what I feel).  Everyone has their own way to tackle around with their difficulties and so these people have. Like dealing with their children at different age group, dealing with their work, family life and above all, dealing with people who are elder to them.!!

Working executives: I belong to this group, I will want to share how do I tackle with difficult situations; ohh if I  talk about difficult situations there are many. Let me count, the difficulties at home, at work, in personal life etc etc etc. Maybe it is for all, or maybe only for me, but yes everyone has their own difficulties.
Like at work, it is most important to know what to do be at what time, offcourse other things follow suit. And if stucked in any situation, either be in the system and change the system or stand in front of everyone and accept your own fault. Uffff too much yaar….let me just stop my insane explaination here………..and leave rest on you to think and comtemplate further about the labythrine situation.

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...