Monday 30 May 2011

Still something is missing……

I have cleared my second semester exam of MHRDM and will be approaching to the third semester. Till the time I had not been admitted in this master course I was eager to go ahead with this as had high expectation. But since I am in  the midway of the course, I am still not satisfied. I really don’t know what do I want to do ahead and where is my destination.

I feel something is missing, my heart owes for something else and I am moving in some other direction. But why such emptiness and why such eagerness to go ahead???

The field that I want to enter is day-by-day far from my reach; and my breath is becoming heavy to achieve that. Although this is an exciting juncture for me and many good things are expected to be ahead, my mind and soul still craving for something that is missing, missing in me…

But why such ? Maybe because I had no one to guide me when I was young, or maybe my flocks must have guided me but I was ignorant and innocent and didn’t have the capacity to understand the dept of the knowledge world. My mind was not that matured enough to understand the teachings of the elderly cronies around or maybe no one attempted to guide me…..or something such….!!!

But what should be done now? And how do I move in the direction that my heart would be contend and would be willing to move further. I know where do I want to go, but roads are blocked or rather too away. It feels that I am at one end of world and my destination at the other end with a large ocean in between; with no boat of hope remaining to sail me through my way…

Am I being  too philosophical ?? No, not at all ….I am very emotional today and really do not know why such when I have actually cleared my second semester and moving ahead with the degree of MHRDM………..!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...