Tuesday 10 May 2011

Eyes – A gate to soul..

Your eyes are a gate to your soul,
I enter in it and thus you make me whole.
You are so precious,  you are mine
Please be with me even if my life declines..!!

The ocean out; is so huge and vast
The  roaring waves; I have asked to be at a par,
Let it pass my message to you;
That my love for you is forever true..!!

Forever true, forever true
Please accept my gift of the stars
            And the lovely sky so blue….

Nothing can I do, nothing can I give
My life you own; for you I am born !!

Count the stars up, if ever you can…
And if you fail too; that’s how my love for you stands..!!


No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...